RBTA VS Hammer

beckisguy73

Non-member
OK what will happen if my RBTA comes in contact with my hammer coral?? My RBTA decided to take a spot right next to the hammer and just wondering if I should try and move one or the other.. I like where they both are now, the RBTA is getting much more light and seems to be getting darker in color and the hammer is filling in a void where I have no rock...

Mike

the RBTA will grow to the size of a basket ball giving the right conditions. It can also move, best to not piss it off.

I would move the hammer, if it is getting stung

yeah id move the hammers.....rbta would win the battle on that one and if he found a new home you dont wanna move him and have him roam around again.......

Move the hammer... Much easier to move. Even if you try to move the RBTA (which can be a big pita), it will move to where it is happy.

I hope it dont grow to the size of a basketball yet.. It's in a 29G biocube and the size of a softball now.. I'm building my 125 now and plan on adding it and both pairs of clowns when it has been up and running for at least 4-6 months... I hope to not add anything till the 4 month period to make sure it is good and stable. All my other tanks I rushed and they have not turned out the way I wanted so I'm taking my time with this one... Building the stand now.. I have a few questions about rock and other things so I will be doing a build thread to get a few ideas...

Definitely easier to move the hammer. My RBTA got into my hammer and the BTA retreated like crazy. The hammer seems to pack a pretty good punch.

Back