Red sea roller mat 1200?

charbel1011

BRS Member
I have my red sea roller matt 1200 in the first chamber. And the front inlet its covered. Does anyone knows here if this impact the performance of the roller? My water height in the first chamber is high.

Thats my water level

Attachments

• IMG_5891.jpeg
    IMG_5891.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 59
For best performance the water level should be right in the middle of that bulkhead. That being said it really wont effect that much. It just means the level inside the roller mat will start higher. It will just advance the fleece more frequently. Just adjust the fleece advance to the lowest setting in the app.

For best performance the water level should be right in the middle of that bulkhead. That being said it really wont effect that much. It just means the level inside the roller mat will start higher. It will just advance the fleece more frequently. Just adjust the fleece advance to the lowest setting in the app.
Thats fine im averaging around 19 inch a day maybe a bit more if anything and that would last me over 30 days. Which i dont mind

The more its in service the less it will start to use. At least that has been my experience with it.

Back