Reef in RI

Beautiful tank! some info would be nice. :)

Sure I'd love to!! Thanks for the compliments!

120g starphire with 175g Rubbermaid basement sump lots of LR ANd some bio brick. Big a** SRO6000 skimmer and biopellet for export. Calcium reactor dual chamber on masterflex for effluent control.

ATI 8 bulb w reefbrite.
Lots of well fed fish!!

dose lugols daily, K and Fe few days per week. I also dose aminos daily and occasionally oyster feast. Aqua forest build and energy and bioS three days per week.

I like alk around 6.5-7 no3 undetectable to .02-.05.

I do 55g WC twice per month, GAC monthly and siphon bed once per month. Lots of fish means lots of fish waste so I'd consider it a high nutrient in//high nutrient export system.

Tank has been running 3-4 years with lots of learning along the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

junk. just kiddin' Greg.

lets make a play date sometime this week or next!

Chris the only junk I have is my phosphate tester. Yeah bro when you come by Bring your functional Hanna ULR and any beers I left in your fridge

This clown lost his girlfriend sometime last year. It's a true perc but when I saw it hovering near my red Goni I knew he was eager to nestle on something. Used to totally work the nem when I kept nem years ago. The torch probably does not enjoy the company be he doesn't pound them like a nem!

Ah cool, I've been trying to decide on a makeshift home for my clowns and that looks awesome but there's so much "clowns will beat LPS to death" talk on forums.

My true hosts in frogspawn. He always has. Even though there are two 5 inch rbta about a foot away from the hosting frogspawn. She's been there years and the frogspawn has been growing well. No abuse

My true hosts in frogspawn. He always has. Even though there are two 5 inch rbta about a foot away from the hosting frogspawn. She's been there years and the frogspawn has been growing well. No abuse

I got a piece of your frogspawn in the back corner threatening to grow to a bowling ball!!, and this clown had never ventured over there. Strange things these clowns. I'd keep nems but the moving and splitting keep me from the impulse.

Thanks for the compliments Alex, Techno, J fourn
--believe me i think about a bigger tank all the time. Its on the "someday isle" list. the 120g can get small quick when stuff grows, but it is a good size and can help keep the impulse of buying more at bay. while any tank size forces you to think through livestocking, growth, etc; the 120g is a decent balance between swim room/grow room and i do push it!!

928698a10be6867e3d21715fbc23f09c.jpg
92c07ee01b27bb8d4572f9f16a7fcf8b.jpg

Love this Efflo!

Back