Reefs2Go

panayiote73

Non-member
Recently placed an order for some assorted items; fish, inverts, pods, macro algae, zoas. Each time it's always been heartbreaking. Out of all 4 orders half of the items were DOA. Too bad. I feel responsible for the demise of these poor creatures by continuing to support them. I think this was the last time.

Website only posts positive experiences. Curious if anyone has any real life experience, especially since were all in the northeast and shipping routes are about the same.

I have ordered a few times from them and have had great luck with them. Most of the time everything is on the small side but healthy and have lasted.

I have ordered a few times from them also and what I have learned is what you order will affect your outcome and when you order will also. I placed an order in late October and had all but one fish arrive dead due to cold conditions snails and crabs did fine, the box did had heat packs. I ordered once in late may and had no problems at all. All fish, snails, and crabs came in alive and healthy no heat packs. I also agree on the items being small, very small. Fish even though they use heat packs can be tricky to ship.

I ordered pods this week, 1 bag came DOA (smelled awful!) but they reimbursed me. The other bags were lively. I ordered pods from them one other time and they came in just fine, lively and HUGE and you can't beat the price. Not sure I would try anything larger though.

I ordered some zoanthids and a couple other inverts from them about a year ago. One item was out of stock, understandable, but store credit was issued. The zoanthids were particularly disappointing. All were obviously fresh cut and none were attached to anything. They were all just free floating in the bags. I called and requested a refund as I had no intentions of reordering. I don't know that I still have anything left alive. It's a shame as they seem to have nice things but I don't want to try them again.

I just ordered the "pod special" (2K amphipods/copepods for $24.99) plus a purple gorgonian to test the folks out. I received an e-mail order confirmation and a follow up text indicating they had shipped. They arrived yesterday. Purple gorgonian is about 3", looks good and seems okay. The pods - I was counting on some die off, but holy #@$% I think they all survived! I'm probably going to give some away to make sure they don't go to waste.

Overall a very positive experience.

I just ordered the "pod special" (2K amphipods/copepods for $24.99) plus a purple gorgonian to test the folks out. I received an e-mail order confirmation and a follow up text indicating they had shipped. They arrived yesterday. Purple gorgonian is about 3", looks good and seems okay. The pods - I was counting on some die off, but holy #@$% I think they all survived! I'm probably going to give some away to make sure they don't go to waste.

Overall a very positive experience.

I just got my pod order today from them via Amazon and I couldnt find one dead pod! Can't beat the price, no complaints.

I have had nothing but bad luck and lousy service from them, I am still waiting for a refumd or "gift card" for items that wer missing from my order over 2 weeks ago even though I selected the "order must ship complete" option at checkout they still shipped it incomplete and waisted my money on shipping then they give you credit for one item so you have to come back and order and pay shipping again, no email response,no replys to phone calls. tomorrow im going to call visa and dispute the charges, as far im concerned this is fraud and im sick of it

Back