Returning from Hiatus

smpross

Non-member
Hello,
I have been a member of the BRS for several years, but about 2 1/2 years ago, I broke down my tank. I was getting married and moving and with work and other things, it was too much.

I have been wanting to set up a small tank for several months and was planing to do a 30 gallon tank. But this weekend, when my wife and I went to look at tanks, She wanted a 60 gallon.

I am going to be purchasing the Red Sea Max 250 system tank (60 gallons).

Can't wait to start working on it again!

Scott

Scott,if you would like one of your corals back,let me know.
The very large toad stool that you gave me years back has split off a small clone.

Thanks Bob. I remember that coral... It was a nice size!

Still doing the magic too... Why do I seem to pick the expensive hobbies>!!

Well,you could have bought Houdini's straight jacket from Pawn Stars.
Now that would be expensive.

Hello,
I have been a member of the BRS for several years, but about 2 1/2 years ago, I broke down my tank. I was getting married and moving and with work and other things, it was too much.

I have been wanting to set up a small tank for several months and was planing to do a 30 gallon tank. But this weekend, when my wife and I went to look at tanks, She wanted a 60 gallon.

I am going to be purchasing the Red Sea Max 250 system tank (60 gallons).

Can't wait to start working on it again!

Scott
Welcome back Scott

Yeah you are going to need to change your Signature :p

Cool! Your wife got bit by the reefing bug and wanted an immediate upgrade before you got started! Have fun getting back up and running again.

Welcome back Scott! Give me a shout when you are ready to stock and I can cut some stuff for you if you want any SPS.

Back