Ri Reefers

Barrington, RI

210gl and 29gl plum to downstairs to ETSS 72 pro sump to 75gl frag tank to 75gl refugium then back to upstairs. :D

warwick,ri 210 with 75g refuguim 72"aqualight, ets 600 skimmer blueline 70 runs main tank and a blueline 40 running the skimmer
I'm in Warwick too! ....I'll trade you my 55 for your 210 :p

Also, if anyone from the area has experience with acrylics and knows how a sump should be made, let me know, I'm a bit lost lol

Last edited:
fffmnewnew.jpg

Jon from CTARS here!
Just letting you guys know about the Frag Farmer's Market I am running at the school that I teach at in Storrs CT (just a hop over the border for you RI guys!). I run a coral propagation project at the school in the northeast corner (~1200+ gallons and growing!) and would love to have some of you RI guys come out to visit. I have a 15+ (and counting!) local "farmers" who will be setting up tanks to sell their stuff. You should be able to pick up anything from mushrooms and softies to high end SPS and LPS frags. The whole idea is to offer a venue for all of us to stock our tank with the more eco-friendly aquacultured specimens, plus we all love cheap frags!!! I know it is a bit of a drive but should be worth it! We ran this last year and it went great and we would love to have you come out for it!
Just to clarify, this is a meeting of my school project and not really a CTARS meeting, so anyone is welcome to come and check it out.
I do have some space left if anyone is interested in setting up a tank at the event. Just let me know before the 14th! You can contact me here, at Reefcentral (Fitch4) or via email at swansonjl@hotmail.com if you are interested or have questions!
Thanks-
Jon

Tiverton, RI - 90 gal. w/ 90 lbs live rock; 60 lbs live sand; snails, hermits, blue/green chromis, firefish....leathers, Xenia, polyps.

Back