Ri Tank Tour

ldf99

ldf99
would people from RI be into a tank tour ??????
I know of a few people that would join ..........
The 1st week of feb would be good for me .

I will make a list of people who want to join..
Next weekend i will PM people to find out were to start....
We need a place to meet anyone know of a spot ...
If its on a saterday we could meet at johns if its ok with him .......
A southern tank tour is OK with me .

Last edited:
I'd be up for the viewing part of the tour if I can can a sitter but remember the super bowl is 2/4.

still need a few more people :)
A southern tank tour is a good idea and im sure we could use a few more people ...
So far only 6 people have responded to the post ..
Out of that only 4 people could show off thair tanks ...
How does RI and MASS sound ..I would say no more than 30 miles out of RI is far enough for me..

..:D

cc_advert_legacy.jpg

and issue #2

cc_news_issue_02.jpg

still need more people

We could use a few more people .....

come on people lets show of those tanks.....

actually 4-6 tanks to show is perfect I personally prefer 4 maybe 5 you figure between travel time and stop time you arelooking at 5-7 hours it makes for a long day

todays tour to me a perfect timing start at 10 last house at 4 and there was no rushing to stay on a schedule and also worked wellwith a smaller group ..

but again just my 2 cents

actually 4-6 tanks to show is perfect I personally prefer 4 maybe 5 you figure between travel time and stop time you arelooking at 5-7 hours it makes for a long day

todays tour to me a perfect timing start at 10 last house at 4 and there was no rushing to stay on a schedule and also worked wellwith a smaller group ..

but again just my 2 cents
Thanks for the help .......Bigger is'nt always better ......

If all the people will repost who wants to be a stop and who wants to tag along .............Also if you want to be a stop give the town you live in ..

Thanks

Im IN as long as we are here
schoo lvaca week we are gone
but I am at 41 Beech St woonsocket

jill/Brian are 5minutes down the road from here

jim/calciumbuf is 12 minutes up the road

cobra/Jeff is 17? minutes South from me If I dont get lost;)

daniel/canuck is 35?minutes south

so for me anyway LOL starting at daniels and working back this way would work great :)

Sounds good to me too. Looking forward to seeing Jim, jeff and Daniel's tanks which I haven't seen.

Plus it is always nice to see dawn's tank, and depending on how the 240 progress is going, it will be different day by day.

Looks like we will be the tiny tank on the tour :)

-Brian

Back