RODI choice

Corwyn

I am in Raynham
So I am trying find a small footprint rodi unit that I can connect to my fridge and to kitchen sink water tap

My new tank will be a Red Sea 170 so I should be able to handle the evap with the rese that comes with the sump.
Planned water change about 12g per week. So I think a 50gpd is more than enough.

What I dont have much of is room under the sink and I don't want To put it in an unheated basement.

I was looking at these on Ebay because of size, but I dont know anything about quality on these? Anyone have any suggestions?

https://www.ebay.com/p/Aquatic-Life...olor-Changing-Mix/2254961857?iid=282484155520

I have been using the Aquatic Life Twist-in 4 stage version and it has been working well for me. My only issue is that I lower water pressure, so I'm not getting its full use. I have mine under the sink too

I have been using the Aquatic Life Twist-in 4 stage version and it has been working well for me. My only issue is that I lower water pressure, so I'm not getting its full use. I have mine under the sink too
th

I think I have good water pressure, but hwo are the perams from it? I had an issue with my last 5 stage one that constantly had 40-50 tds. Trying to avoid that.

I couldn't tell you right now. Haven't gotten a meter yet. Sorry. So I'm just letting run for 5 mins before I start collecting the water. Maybe your towns water isn't that great with that other system you had? Just a theory, not an expert of RODI systems

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

But my system has been stable since it leveled off. And it leveled off only about 3 weeks after starting it up

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Typical RODI consist of a sediment, carbon, and DI cartridge...each 2.5" x 10", plus a RO membrane. They're pretty compact and not much size difference between manufacturers. You could always buy individual chambers and position them as you see fit.

I have that aquatic life ro in the 3 stage so no DI. My water started at 125 ppm and was 0 after. I only get about 25 gpd but I only have a 36 gallon tank so it's plenty.

Back