Rru angrybird

I can think of a lot better things to do with 1k than buy a .5" frag but I mean if you got it like that than you got it like that! :p:):D

I can think of a lot better things to do with 1k than buy a .5" frag but I mean if you got it like that than you got it like that! :p:):D
If you want the real deal you pay the real cost, simple as that. Why do you think I don’t have an angry birds grown out? Lol

And people can diss TSA all they want
But NO ONE conditions their Corals like the strict conditioning they do at that facility. They truly are top shelf among g this industry for their standards and practices. Does it justify the price???? Who knows. To many it does.
I know for me, on certain pieces, most definitely. As I can attest to the abuse their Corals can and will take, lol
As I have had many a frag from TSA survive and thrive during situations that SO many others have just melted.
In some cases you do get what you pay for.
And if you wait for a sale or hit them up direct for a pack, you will never pay those prices. (;

And people can diss TSA all they want
But NO ONE conditions their Corals like the strict conditioning they do at that facility. They truly are top shelf among g this industry for their standards and practices. Does it justify the price???? Who knows. To many it does.
I know for me, on certain pieces, most definitely. As I can attest to the abuse their Corals can and will take, lol
As I have had many a frag from TSA survive and thrive during situations that SO many others have just melted.
In some cases you do get what you pay for.
And if you wait for a sale or hit them up direct for a pack, you will never pay those prices. (;
I couldn’t agree any more B, well said dude!

This is what mine used to look like before the crash, it came directly from ray at TGC.
8-30-2018 10-59-55 AM.jpg

Back