Gone RSM 250 with stand

Kens Bees

BRS Member
I have a well used RSM 250 with stand in white. The last fish and snails I can see are out and I'll start draining it this week. The tank does have needs though. The tank will need two return pumps if you want to plumb it the way it came from Red Sea, none are included. I have the original skimmer body but no skimmer pump, I'll throw in the Aquamax WS1 skimmer I've been using with it. The lights have been stripped out of the hood. From Red Sea it would have had 6-T5 bulbs and I suppose you could retrofit new ones in. There are some LED's you can find that will fit in the stock hood as well. The glass is scratched pretty good in several places. No powerheads either.

I bought it, well used, about 6 months ago and learned a lot from it. I think for a couple hundred bucks someone could put pumps and lights back in it learn some more.

The pictures are from when it running well for me. I put some Current USA LEDS in the hood and they worked fine growing zoas and montis and hammers. I'm just keeping them for another project.

Ideally would like to have this picked up and gone next weekend. Shoot a message with any questions or to come by for a look.

Ken

Attachments

• IMG_4108.jpg
    IMG_4108.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_4109.jpg
    IMG_4109.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 219
  • full frontal.jpg
    full frontal.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_4110.jpg