Saturday April 8 with Justin Credabel

cilyjr

Chris
Boston Reefers Meetings are open to all Paid, non-paid and prospective members (family friendly environment)

The next meeting of the Boston Reefers' Society will be on:Saturday,April 8th, 2017 noon to 4:00pm with Justin Credabel.

The location is:Taunton VFW 82 Ingell St, Taunton, MA 02780

With Justin Credabel
Of Credabel Coral Lab llc.

Topic TBD

Justin Credabel is a coral and reef lover, and lifelong aquarium hobbyist. Justin co-founded ReefGen to bring his love of coral to a wider audience with wholesale captive grown coral, and fish. A particular passion for Goniopora led him to develop the food Goniopower, manufactured by Two Little Fishies.

Justin has spent the last decade writing for the reef hobby, giving presentations around America and beyond, and further pushing the boundaries of coral reef knowledge and practice. Justin is also an artist and musician and lives on Long Island with his wife and daughters.

Meeting schedule:

**All topics and times subject to change at any time**

Meeting schedule: Noon - 4pm
12:00-12:30 Meet & Greet / Membership Registration
12:30-1:00 Q&A if interest (Psst! Old school reefers, civic duty calls!)
1:00-2:00 Speaker presentation
2:30-3:00 Food, raffle
3:00-4:00 on Fragswap mayhem/socializing/meeting cleanup

Water testing will be available at for this meeting!

If there's enough interest, we will be making another batch of Fish Goo!

There will be many great raffle prizes offered up to support the club by our sponsors and members. Items will be posted as we get closer to the meeting date.

Last edited by a moderator:
And then it hits me. That is THIS Saturday and my dentist called to ask if I wanted to reschedule my appointment to guess what day? And guess what time?
Why do bad things happen to good people? So much for trying to win that doser or doing the frag grow out. =(

Last edited:
And then it hits me. That is THIS Saturday and my dentist called to ask if I wanted to reschedule my appointment to guess what day? And guess what time?
Why do bad things happen to good people? So much for trying to win that doser or doing the frag grow out. =(

Yes go to your dentist instead!! Better my odds for the doser and power strip!!

Lol exactly but I was hoping someon could bring a cup or so of kalk to meeting my lfs has none and need to do some extermination thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wont be able to make the meeting due to car issues :mad::mad: shelled out 750 today on parts meh its done rest and peace

Great topic!
I am going to see the presentation despite I don't have time to stay the whole length of the meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back