Save some money and support the club at the same time

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
Looking for another reason to support the BRS? How about saving money at your favorite LFS and online vendor? That's right! For just a measly $20 you could save possibly hundreds of dollars over the course of the year! All you have to do is show your paid membership card and start reaping the rewards!

Skipton's offers 10% off livestock only with card!!!

Jay's offers 10% off livestock only with card!!!

CRA offers 10% off livestock only with card!!!

Aqua Addicts offers 10% of livestock only with card!!!

Lovely Pets offers 10% of dry goods only with card!!!

Water World offers 10% off dry goodsand 15% off livestock with card!!!

AirWaterIce offers 10% off!!! (pm BOD for code to verify you’re a paid member)

AquaCave offers 5% off!!! (pm BOD for code)

Pacific East Aquaculture offers 10% on livestock that isn't already discounted!!! (pm BOD for code)

Underwater World, Taunton offer 10% on livestock with valid membership card

So just think... If you were going to spend $100 bucks in a trip, which be honest is a very good reality with our addiction, you could save $10 in one trip! That's half of the membership cost already in one trip! And you can use it each and everytime; there's no limit! (at least not yet :p)

Add this awesome discount to the already great discounts of being a paid member (http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49878) and it's a great deal! Above all you help support this great club and its continued existence :D

***Disclaimer*** Discounts can be changed at the whim of the sponsors so please don't take this as a definitive list of current offers. The BOD will try to keep this list up to date as much as possible but we can't be held responsible if it's listed here and the sponsor doesn't honor the discount

Last edited:
Tropic Isle is not a current BRS sponsor. If they choose to allow a discount to members.....:confused:

Hey You guys should check out the sponsors forums to.. I know last sunday or this sunday Skiptons is have tons of sales for members not just the regular 10%

Funny when I asked one of the guys at Jay's maybe 5 months ago he said Jay's prices are low enough so he does not give a discount. I buy alot of stuff there.

Funny when I asked one of the guys at Jay's maybe 5 months ago he said Jay's prices are low enough so he does not give a discount. I buy alot of stuff there.

I hear you on that Lisa!! Months back I was in there and heard someone get the brs discount at the reg and when I checked out I showed myy card and was told no. I will not say who it was thus it no longer matters since Jay is giving the 10% to members now.

The price of membership is very rewarding. I save saved a ton of money with my card! Not to mention all the other cool stuff for members only!!!

I use the BRS discount at Skiptons and Jay's and it does add up big time, for me anyway. Plus your supporting the club. Without this club, my tanks wouldn't look half as good and I would have all the wrong (useless) equipment.

Does a girlfriend count as "family" towards the family membership? I want to make sure before I get mine

Don't forget about the free corals, fish, and equipment that some generous members give away in the 'Members only' marketplace or at meetings. Cannot promise these will always be there, but it does happen often. And if you are not a member, you'll never even know.

Don't forget about the free corals, fish, and equipment that some generous members give away in the 'Members only' marketplace or at meetings. Cannot promise these will always be there, but it does happen often. And if you are not a member, you'll never even know.

Absolutely....Not to mention the great deals that members give. I have given many myself. I am not a "club" kind of guy so trust me, if I am advocating being a paid member, there is absolutely a reason!!;)

Lovely Pets just stepped up and offered 10% off DRY goods!!!

Don't forget about Water World... They offer 10% off dry goodsand 15% off livestock with card!!!

Krystal Klear Also give a discount for being a member. I think its 10% off Fish and Supplies if I remember correctly.

Back