SCA Aquarium

Reefried

In need of Reefhab
BRS Member
Hey guys. Any experience with SCA aquarium? I have read mixed reviews. I have also watched many review videos. I think I would like to order from them, however I cannot for the life of me find the phone number. The address they list on the website happens to be the address of other online companies. Which is fine if they are some sort of distributor. I just wish I could contact them

I was able to speak with them prior to my purchase. The tank came out very nice especially the price point at the time (2 years ago) was slightly cheaper. Their eurobracing is inset by at least 1/2 for net covers. I like euro bracing that covers the top and doesn't intrude on the front picture view but to each there own

Last edited:
My newish tank is an SCA (90 cube) and I'm very happy with it. Sump is fine and the skimmer works very well, so well I didn't bother using my old larger octopus. Even the return pump is strong enough to pump from the basement through about 50' of piping and still has great flow in the tank.

No issues in ordering etc.
They will talk to you on the phone and will call to set up delivery, id ping - support@scaquariums.com and see if you can get a call.

I was able to speak with them prior to my purchase. The tank came out very nice especially the price point at the time (2 years ago) was slightly cheaper. Their eurobracing is inset by at least 1/2 for net covers. I like euro bracing that covers the top and doesn't intrude on the front picture view but to each there own
Yes, I am not overly excited with the euro brace being a bit lower. It is not a deal breaker but I have thought about it.

My newish tank is an SCA (90 cube) and I'm very happy with it. Sump is fine and the skimmer works very well, so well I didn't bother using my old larger octopus. Even the return pump is strong enough to pump from the basement through about 50' of piping and still has great flow in the tank.

No issues in ordering etc.
They will talk to you on the phone and will call to set up delivery, id ping - support@scaquariums.com and see if you can get a call.
Thank you for the reply. I am going with just the tank. I actually emailed them and received a response.

Well, I ordered the tank. Fingers crossed. My girlfriend nearly crapped herself when I gave her a brief estimate of the cost of this build before even adding water!!!!

seems like they do make good tank. I have not came across of any bad review about SCA.
good luck with your new tank

Yes, I am not overly excited with the euro brace being a bit lower. It is not a deal breaker but I have thought about it.

They shouldn't have an issue doing a eurobrace at the top if that's what you want. I honestly wish I did it

I ordered a tank from them last year and it was a nightmare. I called them and was able to speak to someone about purchasing a tank. I asked if it was in stock and was assured it was. As soon as I placed my order I received an email that said it was backordered. After many phone calls annd texts asking to cancel my order and refund me, I ended up having to call my credit card company to get my money back. The entire fiasco took over a month. They almost never answer the phone or return calls. Stay away.

I’ve added pictures of the text chain…. Notice the dates.

9793CAD5-D80E-417A-99E7-345E6A44C2C7.png82B67122-DF75-463C-9FAA-2F9C7F6143EE.png223419F7-589D-4E7B-A5B2-600F37BE5440.png7D31B514-192F-47C5-97E8-7B2DE09CC421.png

I hope the op has a better experience.

Last edited:
Back