Sea-Scape Designs, -New Member Here

Sea-Scape Designs

Non-member
Hi, Im new here too.
But I've been creating saltwater setups for years. Lets see if I can get some pictures uploaded for you guys...

growouttank04jan2006.jpg

30 gallon

growouttank05feb2007.jpg

120 gallon

growouttank06feb2007.jpg

37 gallon

I have other tanks too! I'm a reef'aholic.
- Brian

Wow Nice!!! What is the bright red acro looking thing in the middle of the 120? Love the screaming color.

The 30 is very nicely filled in. Was that your first?

Wow Nice!!! What is the bright red acro looking thing in the middle of the 120? Love the screaming color.

The 30 is very nicely filled in. Was that your first?

The bright red things are sponges that have sUrvived for a year and counting... I heard they die, but mine are happy!

The 30 was my first one. I sold it since then. It was a learning experience and I lost a few corals in the process. Some of them have grown and I've even given some of them away.

My only regret was that I didn't find this website sooner, so I could learn from other people experiences.

Thanks for the welcomes!

75bfcoralsfish.jpg

75 AG Bow Front

I bought the liverock off of a guy in Greenfield, MA. It was totally covered in a smooth coating of darker purple coraline algae. This algae has since spread to my other tanks and grows very quickly. There is quite a bit of white sponges mixed in on this tank. My other tanks have a ton of yellow sponge growing on the rock.

I love it.

Back