Sharks

maybe he'll listen to you better if you change your avatar back to the shopping cart pic. That was a freaking riot!

Do you eat fish?
I dont think cats and dogs should be illegal to kill, in all honesty some people think they taste good and also use them for religious beliefs

Gush, this will never end.;)

There's difference between killing for food and killing for fun.

Collateral damage, however, is another matter.

LOL...FWIW, I think "ReeferDude" is in highschool. Most teenagers will only listen to what they want to hear anyways.

Ding!! I think you hit the nail on the head. They also always know better than we do too. At least when I was young, I thought I did :p

yes i am inhighschool so maybe as akid going to school for marine biology all of you should keep quiet and as someone who has a nieghbor whose realated to joques coustoeu the greatest marine biologiest of all tyime and i have met his son you should take into conserderation that it my money not yours and its my tank not yours so let me be and ill keep all of you posted

Some things to keep in mind before you dismiss all of us AND our advise...
1) MANY of us went to school for undergrads and more in Marine Bio (you don't really get much at the HS level, I'm sorry to say)
2) Jacques Cousteau (I'm assuming that's who you meant) wasn't an expert, I'm not sure I'd even classify him as a marine biologist, more a master under water film maker. As for his son... Well let's just say he's lived his whole life off his father's good name and done nothing but bring it down.
3) I don’t think any of us here posting about how it’s a bad idea have any consideration for the cost of your experiment or tanks… it’s more an issue of us believing this is going to be shortening the life of the shark and none of us (including you I’m sure) wish to see that happen.

Last edited:
yes i am inhighschool so maybe as akid going to school for marine biology all of you should keep quiet and as someone who has a nieghbor whose realated to joques coustoeu the greatest marine biologiest of all tyime and i have met his son you should take into conserderation that it my money not yours and its my tank not yours so let me be and ill keep all of you posted

Since you still participate in this discussion, psychologically you do care about others' opinions. We are not here to gang up on you. We just hope that you can have a second thought for the sake of the animal. I believe that people in the forum will forgive and forget your intent.

We are here to learn, not to score.

Hooked on Phonics worked for me

Moderator: Please, let's keep from the thread becoming digs at each other. If you cannot post constuctively, please do not post.

All joking aside, if you want continued help from us, you may want to start to heed our suggestions. Also, punctuation goes a long way in helping us understand what the hell it is you are trying to say. When we can understand better, we can help better. Until then, chill out, get off your high horse, learn to use the search, and don't name drop. We don't care who your grandfather's, uncle's, step-son's, second grade teacher knew.

Guys let's not be intimidated by his knowledge... I think he's proven knows a lot more than all of us. I mean he's taking a high school level marine biology class AND his neighbor is RELATED to joques coustoeu.

Wait... who is joques coustoeu, precious?

heres a question how many of you own sea fans or relates speices of these creatures?

how many of you have killed fish and corals and other things too ?

I think a more accurate question is "How many of you have killed fish or corals or other things too by trying an 'experiment' against the better collective judgment of fellow hobbyests?"

Weeeee personal attacks!!!
Oh, and general attacks with high school students, how sweet!
I think we should have a forum just for bikkering and generalizations, maybe it might move on to racism.

Seriously, he doesnt like what people are saying to him, so he wishfully thinks, everyone is guilty of this at one point or another.
This reminds me of that PJK kid a while ago, are you guys hellbent on keeping kids with issues typing and taking information out? How about you ignore it if the person doesnt accept the information the 5th time around instead of making personal attacks.

jeez

well how do you think the hobby of reef keeping was established by killing alot of things through SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTATION

Again, and I had asked a long time ago...what "scientific experiments" are you conducting? with what exact species of shark?

okay, this is going nowhere fast. I'm glad there are responsible (younger) reefers like you fanagle, and Duds too. I've got a lot of respect for you guys, and don't think comparisons are fair at all - you 2 are nothing like this guy.

Back