Tcancel

Non-member
acro.JPG

capzoom.JPG

digi.JPG

emerald.JPG

frog.JPG

What size did you have and what did you upgrade to? Looks good

Well, i call it an upgrade, although not much. But i had a 60g and this one is a 75g. The difference between a 36" tank and a 48" made it seem a lot bigger of an upgrade to me. I also upgraded my lighting, from one 150w MH and four T5's to two(2) 250w MH and four T5's. I will also be ugrading my sump in the near future to include a refugium.

My corals are loving the new light! :cool:

looks good man! I also love my 75. I havent shot it in a while, and with the new LEDs, I really need to!

Just for my reference, what are you running for a skimmer?

Just for my reference, what are you running for a skimmer?

I have a coralife 125, not the best, but to be honest, I've been lucky with it. It was tough to get it set in the begining, but after about the first 2 months, its been great, ive had it for almost a year. Ive heard nightmares from people using this skimmer. In my case, for the price, its been great, and it produces a very dark and thick slime. So I'm happy! :)

Posting on the go!

I need to borrow your camera! Those are some cool pics! Oh and break me off a little piece of that ginormous brown cap.

You can grab it when you come over on Sat. It took me a while to get the white balance somewhat accurate, but its just a matter of playing with it. I'm sure you have an extra SD card laying around you can use. And bring a bag and cooler, so you can take some of that cap.

Nice looking tank I need some mushroom again the one u give die lol

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Gotcha Fred, It will just be a little bit. They are still kind of acclimating to the new tank and new lights, because i have so much more lighting know, ive been moving them a bit to find a good spot for them, they really havent fully opened since the move. Once they are good, ill get you some more.

Back