some zoa's that need ID's

coralcor

Non-member
ok so i get the at a good price..... and a freebie. but here are some pics. please try to ID them. there are like 4-5 different kinds i think.
oh and dont mind my horible paint work there........ im looking on zoa id. so as i figure out what they are ill tell you. to number them to make it easer to ID. but im sure all of them arnt on there so.
numbers.jpg

DSC_0030-2.jpg
\
DSC_0074-1.jpg

thanks

Number 7 might be a candy apple, but don't quote me on that.... if you want to throw me the original 3 pics on my email, I can throw them into photoshop and clear up the numbers for ya, as well as brings the colors into focus a bit more for easier ID'ing. Pm me and I'll give you my e-mail.

Just an offer of help, I know how bad paint sucks lol!

Most look like whamin watermelons and radio active dragon eyes. Might be 1 organism paly and def some other morphs of zoa's with no discernible common name IMO.

1-dragon eyes
2-browned out fire and ice maybe?
3-eagle eyes
4-gorilla nipples
5-same as 4
6- same as 2
7- radioactive eagle eyes

But then again I can never remember the right names

Here's the retouched and cropped images....I tried to brighten up some colors a little and get some more clarity in the darker and blurry ones. They look like alot of morphs of the same ones over and over again, but I'm no good with names :p
Image14.jpg

Here's the retouched and cropped images....I tried to brighten up some colors a little and get some more clarity in the darker and blurry ones. They look like alot of morphs of the same ones over and over again, but I'm no good with names :p
Image14.jpg

2 and 6 look like organism or lunar eclipse. 3 and 7 eagle eyes/ whamin watermelons. 4 and 5 IMO faded possibly reverse gorilla nipple or peanut butter cups. 1 radio active dragon eye... JMO

2 and 6 look like organism or lunar eclipse. 3 and 7 eagle eyes/ whamin watermelons. 4 and 5 IMO faded possibly reverse gorilla nipple or peanut butter cups. 1 radio active dragon eye... JMO

those ones are def wammin watermelons.

but i think i got a good deal. i payed 25$ for all of those.....

Back