which vendor?

• Ultimate frags

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Reefer Madness

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

nikitavom

Steve,Public Servant
gauging interest in having a frag draft like the one Maxfischer had down here in the South coast. Is anyone interested ? Steve

Hehe. And thus it begins...

I might be interested. The last one was a lot of fun. Where we you thinking of ordering from? Same place?

Maxfischer had a dedicated frag tank set up in his giant living room which made the logisitics of the frag draft a little easier. Incidentally, you don't have any giant concrete blocks that need moving do you? Cause if you don't, thats a big plus. :)

Jocko said:
Hehe. And thus it begins...

I might be interested. The last one was a lot of fun. Where we you thinking of ordering from? Same place?

Maxfischer had a dedicated frag tank set up in his giant living room which made the logisitics of the frag draft a little easier. Incidentally, you don't have any giant concrete blocks that need moving do you? Cause if you don't, thats a big plus. :)
funny!

It depends on what everyone wants and how much interest for who we go with . Maxfischer had great success with who he went with . ( Reefer Madness)
I'm fairly new to the frag " business" so am not sure how it would go down But liked the idea that they did.
I figured I would throw the idea out there and then go from there., Steve

4 interested so far , I have an empty 30 gallon I could use to store and display the frags.
Please look at Maxfischer's posts for his draft. That's how I was thinking on doing it. But I'm up for suggestions of course.
www.reefermadness.us has a special which is 20 frags for $200 and I they give freebies if you order so many.
www.ultimatefrags.com Also has a special with 12 frags for $150.

Last edited:
Hey Steve - I read the other threads - sounds like fun. Count me in. I bet Rommel will "do us good" if we go with ultimatefrags.com.

Daire, sounds good if you have an in with rommel then maybe we should get a quote., steve

I've only ordered from him through Liam's group buys. I've only communicated with him by email, but I'll shoot him an email and see if he can do anything for us.

shoot....... if ya run it like max did ( great job max by the way, very impressed and very happy with what i got!! pics to come..) you can count me in .. date sensitive of course only availble sundays and wed.....

muddskipper said:
shoot....... if ya run it like max did ( great job max by the way, very impressed and very happy with what i got!! pics to come..) you can count me in .. date sensitive of course only availble sundays and wed.....

Just like what Mudd said!! place, date will determand my commitment!:)

starrfish said:
I've only ordered from him through Liam's group buys. I've only communicated with him by email, but I'll shoot him an email and see if he can do anything for us.

Please keep in mind that asking for special pricing from a non-sponsor would require this group buy to be handled off the boards (on email).

Thanks, Nate

Wow really? I must have missed that memo. What about reefer madness from the last frag draft? Are they a sponser? Cause they gave us a deal.

NateHanson said:
Please keep in mind that asking for special pricing from a non-sponsor would require this group buy to be handled off the boards (on email).

Thanks, Nate

please bear in mind rommel at ultimatefrags IS a BRS sponsor:) ;)

Last edited:
Liam said:
please bear in mind rommel at ultimatefrags IS a BRS sponsor:) ;)

Yeah, so there Nate!;)

I really think we need to have at least 10 people to make this worthwhile. I don't want to contact Rommel until we know that this is a definite thing. Steve, maybe we should do a poll like maxfischer did to guage interest on days for pickup. If you handle this side of the logistics, I'll handle the communications with Rommel.

Daire

Well Bravo then! :)

I was trying to remember whether he had joined up - figured I'd play it lazy: write the general reminder, and let you goons do the details. :)

Back