Tank crash.... in a matter of speaking...

Aurizzle

Non-member
I got home from work today and sat and admired my new anemone and coral that I had put in my tank a day ago, and relaxing watching the fish swim around the tank. I made supper and started watching a movie. About an hour into the movie i feel something wet on my feet. I look at the tank only to see the bottom rim leaking all around the front. I frantically emptied my live rock, fish, and anemone and coral into a 26 gal bucket with half my water and began to empty the tank.

Lets just say its been a fun night. Already called into work and am going to try and find a cheap stand / tank tomorrow morning to start my set up all over again...

Sigh...

You too man. I meant to post on your post earlier today. :( Sorry for your tank crash, but its awesome how helpful everyone is being :) Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Thanks a bunch!

omarkattan, I thank you for your kindness but I just got back from picking up a 75 rr tank and stand for $200 from Krystal Clear in Auburn. I need to wait for the girlfriend to wake up to lug it up the stairs, but hopefully I'll be up and running by the end of the day.

The live rock and fish home for the night:
IMG_0396.JPG

Before the crash:
IMG_0360.JPG

After the crash:
IMG_0398.JPG

New Tank setup - Upgraded to 75 gallon:
IMG_0407.JPG

And my zombie puppy is watching you sleep:
IMG_0405.JPG

sorry to hear about your misfortune, the various issues that may arise at any given moment are endless, and GL in your rebound... however i must say, by no means is this a "crash"...

BTW, i love your pup :)

Back