tank crash results

Ray

frrrrunkis
BRS Member
Well after a few weeks of cleaning up from the crash here are the results....
All the clams seemed to have survived and all of the lps and softies I only have a few acro colonies left and pulled them out of my tank and went over them with a fine tooth comb and can happily say I have NO ACRO FLAT WORMS, there was nothing on any of the dead corals eather. There was also 2 other people who looked over corals that came out of the frag tank and said there was nothing on them eather! I did have the regular small brown flat worms in my frag tank and fuge and used this time to get rid of them (broke down the tanks and cleaned them out) Also dosed the tank with FWE just to be on the safe side!

I started with a few simple fish and corals to restock my tank and plan on QTing and treating everything before it goes in my tanks from now on.
The best thing about all this is my cali tort colony survied all this and is starting to color up again! Not that this is a big colony but this was such a small frag I had picked up from Jake a while back and have watched it grow from almost nothing :)

Thanks to everyone who offered help when this happened. Hopefully I will have my computer back up and running this weekend

Ray

yes alot better I was pretty bummed about it, I let me tank go the last few weeks and didnt even clean the glass. It was tough losing all those fish :( The toughest part was my clown fish that were my first fish that I have had since I stared in this hobby

Back