Tank is here!!!

Looks great, guys!

Don't worry Heather, if he starts putting too much SPS in there, you can just yank some out and we'll be happy to store them in our tank for you.;)

Don't worry Greg, if she starts putting too much LPS, zoos and rics in there, you can just yank some out and we'll be happy to store them in our tank for you.;)

:D:p

Most likely it will be SPS dominated

With LPS, zoas and rics. :D

Ah Grasshoppah, learn the wisdom of the immutable truth of Happy Wife, Happy Life! :D
Looks great, guys!

Don't worry Heather, if he starts putting too much SPS in there, you can just yank some out and we'll be happy to store them in our tank for you.;)

Don't worry Greg, if she starts putting too much LPS, zoos and rics in there, you can just yank some out and we'll be happy to store them in our tank for you.;)

What Gina said.

Sweet tank....who built it?

Lets get a clear photo of the tank posted
Tank_from_above.sized.jpg

No home construction project is complete without finding a colorform figure :p
I hope this is an orginal and hasn't been reprocessed :eek:
DSC_1679.sized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course he is helping :)

Just need to keep him and hard objects away from the tank, otherwise you will see him listed in the Non-reef items for sale forum :eek: :p

Is that a supporting wall? If not those ducts should be pretty easy to move. Let me know if you need any help or advice. Also you may have a tough time finding those oval fittings at you local hardware store. If you need any let me know! :D

starphire way to go. nice design. I forsee alot of work and $$$ in your future :D Still trying to find the time to finish mine.

keep the pics coming.

Is that a supporting wall? If not those ducts should be pretty easy to move. Let me know if you need any help or advice. Also you may have a tough time finding those oval fittings at you local hardware store. If you need any let me know! :D
It is a bearing wall. It is coming out so I can put the tank aginst the back wall.
I will probably need to re route the entire upstairs.

Thanks for the offer, I will let you know if I need anything.

starphire way to go. nice design. I forsee alot of work and $$$ in your future :D Still trying to find the time to finish mine.

keep the pics coming.

No doubt, I hope to finish the majority before the 1st of the year. But my biggest constraint is free time, so we will see.

Greg, Quite the task at hand!! Serious renovations on the homefront!! It's great to see another build in the mix with all the tanks coming down lately!! (plus I'm sure you'll make Ed feel better about his recent indeavor!!!)

& BTW...I don't think your crazy!!!;) (ed would ask me that from time to time when he was planning the new system!!!) Good to see you into the thick of it!! (& your wife must be a saint too!!! with the holidays creeping ever so close) Keep us all posted of your progress!!! Great to see the pics!!!
B

Back