Tank is here!!!

yeah, but I'm in no shape to make cookies right now. I would have made two batches in the last week if I was feeling better.

Wow, I missed a whole lotta updates... :(

This is going to look awesome. I love the built in sketch, and the fish room looks awesome. Some updated photos might be nice... :rolleyes:

OK I will give Heather a break
woah brakes on, back up a bit

Kinda bumbed I didn't take a picture of zach in the tank so this will have to do Here is the sump pic.

Attachments

• DSC_2849.jpg
    DSC_2849.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Come on...at least post one where there is coraline growing on the back glass. :p

(edit) Tease! ;)

Last edited:
Big tank is gonna needs alot of water. So here is my water station where I have to gas off CO2 before running the water through the DI. The
150gal/day RO/DI unit(no picture) is over by the slope sink. The wall behind the water station is my sump room

Attachments

• DSC_5689.jpg
    DSC_5689.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 315
  • DSC_5691.jpg
    DSC_5691.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC_5693.jpg
    DSC_5693.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 301
Well now the water is running, time to get that rock cooking.
violent5.gif

Not pretty but you get the point

Attachments

• Rock-cooking.jpg
    Rock-cooking.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Not much for looks so lets clean it up, reduced the amount of LR in the main tank

Little too clean ::

Attachments

• Aquascape.jpg
    Aquascape.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
You should be grabbing some supplies and getting that tank setup. You could have your sump room and rock cooked before the tank even gets there.

Plus cookies are only good if you have a tank to enjoy while you're eating them :D

You should be grabbing some supplies and getting that tank setup. You could have your sump room and rock cooked before the tank even gets there.

Got some stuff going. You wait and see. ;)

Plus cookies are only good if you have a tank to enjoy while you're eating them :D

Right now I'm enjoying my cookies vicariously through your tank. :D

Back