tank seam leaked think I'm done after a long long time

Alex

Non-member
Well a seam on my tank started leaking yesterday. Broke down the tank I think for the last time. Have to figure out what to do with the live stock and whether or not to sell the equipment. Bumming. :( Always had a tank since I was 7 or 8 but think I at least need a break.

dang. that's dissappointing.

Maybe you should look at this as a new opportunity. I sprung a leak on a bottom seam in my 65 gallon non RR AGA. I put a bucket to contain the leak. Went to the LFS, bought a brand new 65 reef ready, and used it as an opportunity to get the tank I really wanted, re organize my rock work, etc. I listed my old tank on here for free, and someone came and got it the next day.

Try not to be discouraged! This is a great hobby.

That sucks man I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what I would do if that happened. Good luck with what ever you decide to do

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Alex,

You have been around as long as I have, I bet if you used this opportunity to buy that tank you always wanted the spark would return just like "intheflesh" said.

Jim

I wish there was a like button Jim ^^^^^ haha I'm gonna say he took it down by now

Too funny how the heck did this thing get redirected. I am lurking though and looking to get a new tank. That leak was the last time I had a tank. Ha

Was wondering why I got pms about my tank leaking. Thank for the advice/offers everyone. Still a lot of good peeps in this club.

Haha too funny
Alex is your tank still leaking? Lol
Gotta be empty by now!
Get a new tank already!!!!

Ha I have know idea looks like I brought it back up tho.... Showed up in my feed on Tapatalk

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Back