Gone TCk long tentacle Dragon Soul (3/$100) + Orange frogspawn ($50)

shrimpchips

BRS Member
Need to trim down the colonies. Up for grabs are frags from two of my favorite LPS colonies. Price as per title, negotiable for larger quantities. Pick up in Watertown. Will be in Portland, ME on the 24th, so I can meet you there as well.

Dragon soul torches have crazy long tentacles. Some of the heads are colored down due to shade, hence the price. Tentacles extend ~6” so it’s a very showy coral when fully colored up.

Orange frogspawn I got at a frag show five years ago. Amazing color under full blues, can hold its own against a backdrop of brightly fluorescent SPS corals. Single heads open up 3+ inches wide, very fat and healthy.

TCK Long tentacle dragon soul torch:
IMG_4597.jpeg

Orange frogspawn:
IMG_6299.jpeg

Last edited:
Will be up in Portland, Maine on Nov 24th, so I’d be willing to meet anyone up there as well.

Today from the frag tank:
IMG_9489.jpeg

Last edited:
I can likely meet you in Portland on Friday after thanksgiving. Can you pm me some photos of the 3 heads?
Geoff

As above, $100 for 3 heads of dragon soul; $50 per head of orange frogspawn. If you’re interested in both, we can work out a deal :)

Had a few inquiries (maybe something to do with an upcoming event?…) for the whole lot.

I have 24 heads of dragon soul, and 13 heads of frogspawn available. $875 for the whole lot - get it now and cook it up to your satisfaction before the show for maximal returns! More heads of frogspawn available on request, but that’s the last of the DS I’ll have for a while.

Back