Terrific Road Trip

rfkeeper55

Non-member
This past weekend my girlfriend and I drove down to Jersey for my grandma's 90th birthday, and you all know what that means.....checking out the local LFS's by my parent's house. And after a dissapointing visit to one, we went to a place called Ocean Gallery II, and if you have the time to drive for 4 hours I suggest taking the trip. As soon as we walked in we saw a show tank with the new solaris LED light setup, and what I believe the owner called a "Zero-edge aquarium" (which had an open top, infinity style waterflow that ran over the sides of the tank and into a trough surrounding the base). These products were awesome!!

We then saw the new frag tanks and instantly bought a pink birdsnest, sunset monti, and a monti undata (that I believe the owner said came from our own Greg Hiller). I had to have my girlfriend restrain me from buying a frag of a blue pokerstar monti...but I'm going home for christmas in a few weeks so there is always another chance.

All and all it was a great road trip and I can't wait until someone here sets up the new solaris or that unbelievable new tank.

Oh I almost forgot the pair of picasso clownfish that have now shot to the top of my "want but can't afford" list. If anyone hasn't seen these I would check them out, they are beautiful

if you loved the infinity style tank, you should head over to krystal klear aquatics. They have the exact tank you are talking about. I agree, It is pretty sweet.

Back