The Aquarium Gallery, Hudson NH ROCKS!!

"How would you like to live 1/2 mile from the Aquarium Gallery.....I DO.."

For me that would be curse, that hour drive is the only thing protecting my wallet:)

glad its 2 hrs away or id be broke, already planning to go again next weekend. great place

Just wanted to give the Aquarium Gallery another plug for being a great store with competent, friendly employees and a great selection of drygoods, corals and fish!

Gary

Meehan, you might want to ask the store directly. Since this store is a forum sponsor, they have their own slice of the BRS board. You can find their forum, and those of other stores in the "Sponsors" section right on our front page (below the Vendor Experiences forum).

Nate

I found it a little pricey but the selection and quality of the stuff was EXCELLENT!!

None of the corals are priced on the glass or tags or whatever and it was difficult to get the attention of anyone when I was there. Once you get someone you refuse to let go because you want to know the prices on all the interesting stuff you see. And it wasn't all that busy the last time I was there.

But overall it's a good store. Has been added to my weekly "rounds".

getting my 90 gal up and running soon with a TON of great advise from B, Rob, and Anthony. Whenever I feel like Im starting to know enough about fish and aquariums and such... I go bother these guys and I realize how much I have to learn. I struggle to stay away, knowing they will never get the big tank up and running if Im always there bugging them. Seriously, I look forward to years of doing buisness with these guys!!!

Erik

That's my new favorite place to shop! The quality and selection of his stock is unlike anything I've seen at any LFS. I felt like I should've paid an entrance fee. Of course, after my purchases, I felt like I did! :rolleyes:

Love that place! Especially the service! Thank you Brendon! Since I'm from California, now I finally found a LFS just like the LFS in California.

See you soon Brendon!

Great service at AG. I went up today about bought 2 black leopard wrasses. Unfortunately, the kept diving in the sand. Brendan was there painting tanks so he told me he'd try to catch them when they came back out if I was going to stay around the area. I went over to Cindy's to check out her 600 gallons of water and new regal angel and then went back over to AG after they had been closed. Brendan still couldn't catch the fish, but is going to hold them for me until he can. The livestock there is amazing as always and you know you're always getting healthy fish from B!

Thanks,
Chris

Bill and Elaine said:
How would you like to live 1/2 mile from the Aquarium Gallery.....I DO.....I'm in there all the time..... :)

If lived 1/2 mile from AG I'd just have my check direct deposited right into their account. I'd go broke for sure.

Great store and even better staff. -B- takes pride in the place and it shows in the quality of the livestock and the presenation of dry goods. Visual is everything!!

A big saying in the music business is that "people hear with their eyes". The same applies here.

My boyfriend and I were just there on Sunday afternoon for our second time and it has become one of, if not our favorite fish store. JOE helped us and he is AWESOME! Super nice guy. We bought a Midas Blenny, beautiful, and is sooo happy in our tank, a beautiful acropora frag at a reasonable price, and the coolest fireworks anemone ever!:eek: It is neon orange/pink. Stands out unbelievably in the tank (away from everything else, of course). They had another one there but it was too big for us and I think you probably want to keep something like this away from "the others".

Anyway, the place is beautiful and has amazing stuff! Joe had no problem letting us know the cost of anything we were interested in, very helpful, even called the boss (I assume) when he wasn't sure.

Oh wait:eek:! Shouldn't have told y'all this, now you'll take all of our stuff:D!

Gina

I have to eat crow -- I am totally impressed with what they have done with the store. I went in and the guys were very friendly and helped me out with some items and I had a ball there. All my questions were answered and with great length.

I have to say the store looks great and the tanks look even better.
-B- hats off to you and now my check book.

Thanks.....

I can't say this about too many places, but I actually felt good about my $300 purchase over the weekend. Among other things, like my new beautiful Ricordia, the new lights I bought for my 10-gal are unbeleiveable! Daytime light, moonlight and the actinics for inbetween. Just what I've been shopping for for over a year! I'll say it again "I'm so happy". Thanks, B!!!

No matter how many times I go into AG, I'm always impressed. Today, I go in, wait my turn, then B spent so much time with me to teach me about the best way to modify my tank's filtration to maximize effect for the kind of creatures I want to keep.

He even showed me the workings of the different tanks' sumps that he had operating in the store - and explained how they work in terms I could understand. I learned so much in this one trip. The most impressive thing about B is not only his knowledge of what he's talking about, but that he is more interested in teaching someone the right way to do something than he is to make a sale. This alone, will keep me going back.

I can't tell you how many times I would go to another store, and not only would I not I get the knowledge I received at AG, but what I'd get would be in a condescending, kind of "C'mon buy something or stop wasting my time" look.

Thanks so much, B!!!

I can't wait to get my ash up there.Every time I here about this place it drives me nut.But i'm using a lot of will power ,my 10gl. reef is max out and my over growing colts (pink and green) are chocking everything out.I trying to get my 120 up and running.

Back