The biggest reef mystery I've encountered so far...

ab420

reefaholicus noobicus
Why on earth did it take me so long to get on this site? :confused: :p

Here I am looking on forums located all over the world trying to trade frags with people in countries I haven't even heard of before... and all the time there's a website sitting here just waiting for me with people from New England!

WOW!

I honestly think this was almost as big a mistake as putting a tang in a 5 gallon. (No, I don't have a tang... or a 5 gallon lol)

Anyways, thank you to everyone who made and maintains this wonderful site/society, and I will be signing up for a membership most definitely.

Oh yea, and hello everyone! :D

Thanks everyone!

I am from Northborough, MA

I've been doing the freshwater thing for a few years, and saltwater for about a year. I currently have a 20G High softy/zoo/LPS tank, and a couple freshwater tanks as well.

Hello and Welcome to BRS.
Trust me,you're not the only one that surfed around and then found this site right here at home.

We love pics

I do too... BUT... my camera does not lol.

This is about the best picture I have (and it's terrible)

This was a few months ago, and I have moved a lot of stuff around since then, and had a lot of growth as well.

Luckily, my buddy just got a Canon Rebel XTi, and I'm gooing to have him come take some pictures soon.

Attachments

• myreef.jpg
    myreef.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 459
Welcome! Hope to see you at an upcoming meeting.

- Joe

Welcome! Hope to see you at an upcoming meeting.

- Joe
I definitely plan to hit some of them! How does it work? We go around the room like, "Hi, I'm Chris, I'm a reefaholic?" :D

j/k

I've been looking through the upcoming meeting schedule, and there's a lot of cool stuff I don't want to miss!

Welcome back. Frag swaps / sales at the end of the meetings are a big plus.
What size is your tank? Your signature shows you found us in April is that when you set up that tank?
Looking forward to updated pictures, sounds like a lot has changed.

Welcome back. Frag swaps / sales at the end of the meetings are a big plus.
What size is your tank? Your signature shows you found us in April is that when you set up that tank?
Looking forward to updated pictures, sounds like a lot has changed.

My tank is a 20 gallon high. Yea, I found this site in April, and forgot about it until now lol. I think it was March or April that I first introduced coral to the tank.

Oh, and I am VERY excited about frag swaps at the meetings! :D

Welcome!!!
There's quite a few reefers in this general area. I'm in Grafton and know two other reefers in Grafton, three in shrewsbury, two in westboro and five in worcester. All BRS members.:D

Welcome!

Welcome!!!
There's quite a few reefers in this general area. I'm in Grafton and know two other reefers in Grafton, three in shrewsbury, two in westboro and five in worcester. All BRS members.:D

Don't forget us boys right down the street in Marlboro. Plenty of people in the area to see some tank, swap some corals. My tank is still too young to swap corals though!

Welcome

steve & nicole here from spencer ma, just set up A 180 will have frags sometime in near future, If you are ever up for a drive this way Kiah in barre always has lots frags nice stuff Nice setup too:)

Back