Tonight @7P on Rappin' - Guests Dr. Eli Meyer, AquaBiomics/Dr. Andrew Bouwma, Science Educator/Hobbyist

ReefBum

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Join me LIVE tonight at 7P as I chat with Dr. Eli Meyer from AquaBiomics and Dr. Andrew Bouwma, who is a science educator and Hobbyist.

Eli is a coral biologist and aquarium hobbyist and he owns AquaBiomics. AquaBiomics can analyze the microbiome of an aquarium using DNA sequencing. So they can diagnose issues & identify strategies for promoting a healthy microbiome.

Andy has a Ph.D. in Zoology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and has published research on tropical ecology and science education. For the last 15 years, Andy has focused on teaching a variety of university courses in biology and conservation. Andy has kept aquariums for his whole life but started focusing on saltwater about 11 years ago. Andy currently maintains several systems with a focus on Acropora and Goniopora.

Join me LIVE tonight at 7P as I chat with Dr. Eli Meyer from AquaBiomics and Dr. Andrew Bouwma, who is a science educator and Hobbyist.

Eli is a coral biologist and aquarium hobbyist and he owns AquaBiomics. AquaBiomics can analyze the microbiome of an aquarium using DNA sequencing. So they can diagnose issues & identify strategies for promoting a healthy microbiome.

Andy has a Ph.D. in Zoology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and has published research on tropical ecology and science education. For the last 15 years, Andy has focused on teaching a variety of university courses in biology and conservation. Andy has kept aquariums for his whole life but started focusing on saltwater about 11 years ago. Andy currently maintains several systems with a focus on Acropora and Goniopora.

Gonna listen to this tomorrow at work. I travel a lot for work and listen to a lot of different podcasts on my journeys. I actually listened to your mike paletta show today and watched the acro garden tour when i got home lol

Back