Trying to make my mind on online fish order

Lilys

BRS Member
Hi all,
I'm starting my new 40g and trying to find where to buy my fish when the time will come. I love tiny gobies and blennies and it hard to find uncommon species in the lfs. I was wandering if some of you have an online store preference as for quality, prices and warranties. Which store did you have an overall good experience?
Thank you

If I can’t get it at the lfs, it’s liveaquaria for me.
Hard to beat the 14day guarantee and sometime they have good deals.

Lol.
I thought the same thing. 14 day and free shipping over certain amount and sometime they do gift card promo or extra discount. Couldn't find anything on the site last night.

They have a $10 box charge for all live shipments even if they qualify for free shipping. The DOA is sketchy as well, you need to contact them but still follow acclamation procedure like the fish is alive. If he has a disease you don’t quarantine your screwed and you know it. Then if after it dies take a picture on a white background , sprinkle salt on it and freeze it until they decide if they’re going to credit you or not.

They have a $10 box charge for all live shipments even if they qualify for free shipping. The DOA is sketchy as well, you need to contact them but still follow acclamation procedure like the fish is alive. If he has a disease you don’t quarantine your screwed and you know it. Then if after it dies take a picture on a white background , sprinkle salt on it and freeze it until they decide if they’re going to credit you or not.

Thanks

I believe this has been in place for awhile.
Try to get your money back on a dead fish after you leave the LFS.

I never needed to acclimate a DOA fish for replacement. I never been charged a box fee either. So some changes have been made since my last order.

I've used LA fairly recently because of some sales on stuff i wanted and my order was perfectly fine. I've also used Saltwaterfish.com and all was well with them too. My most recent order was from Aquarium depot last week from their 50%off sale. I swear they fragged some of this stuff 5 minutes before shipping. The shipment didn't get to me until 4pm and the water in the bags was 65 degrees. Some stuff is still not opening. I'll be calling them tomorrow to find out it is their fault or UPS. Most coral overnight shipping has a time it needs to be delivered by atleast i've always gotten my shipments by 10am anyway.

I used to order from BlueZooAquatics and SaltyUnderground 10 years ago with good success but can't vouch for them any more recent than that.

Back