Ugliest coral you've seen?

This is it.
Everytime I have a girl over it stands up.

Attachments

• perverse Devils Hand.JPG
    perverse Devils Hand.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 192
PErverted Devils Hand

Looks "happy" today

Attachments

• perverse devils hand 2.JPG
    perverse devils hand 2.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 171
Your all wrong about nitrofish's coral. I was over visiting his tank and we had a few beers, well more than a few. Sorry to say that's my vomit in his tank. I just couldn't bring myslef to admit puking in another reefers tank.... I figured it would dissolve quickly and he would never notice. I guess I was wrong, it seems to be growing......

I'm so sorry, btw, how is that Pukis.vomitis.nastyiss doing?

couldn't resist

Just kidding

jimmyj7090 said:
Your all wrong about nitrofish's coral. I was over visiting his tank and we had a few beers, well more than a few. Sorry to say that's my vomit in his tank. I just couldn't bring myslef to admit puking in another reefers tank.... I figured it would dissolve quickly and he would never notice. I guess I was wrong, it seems to be growing......

Wao, I will invite you to my house and let you puke your guts out into a saltwater tank. I want more of those mushrooms...

You should see the 17 colored acro in my tank.

I added it last week and it's changed colors 7 times. funny thing though, I keep smelling a hint of tequilla mixed with beer coming from my tank (and maybe a hint of hot dogs but how to produce that smell in a reef tank?.)

I was worried that one of my fish would pick at it but they just avoid it like the plauge, like it stinks or something??? I'm pretty sure it's expanding, and believe it or not I think it's spawning since it's releasing bits of something all over the tank.

Anybody want a frag?

(armondo, I'm just trying to have fun, there's been too much negativity lately on the board, hope I made you laugh)

(nitrofish--I've never seen your tank, I hope I made you laugh also)

Back