Underwater World, Taunton

s_kelley

BRS Member
Just wanted to give the BRS'ers the heads up about my LFS, Underwater World in the Galleria Mall, Taunton. I was in there to get my weekly usual boat load of RO/DI and was very impressed. Greg has brought in a bunch of ORA Picasso and Black clowns, both A & B grades. He also has them for much less than i've seen them for online.
They have a massive frag tank in the back with everything from SPS, LPS, Clams, pretty much whatever your looking for theyve got in there.
And be sure to check out the live rock tank that has my favorite fish in it, a bumble bee grouper, its massive. I just need to convince my wife that i need like a 500+ gallon tank so I can bring it home!

Ok i'll shut up now, just wanted to share with everyone, its well worth the trip!
Thanks for reading,
Shane

Underwaterworld is great. They have lots of good stuff. They carry all the ORA frags and always have them in stock, great prices, lots of dry goods, great selection of corals and fish at reasonable prices, and Greg is always willing to get you anything you may need thats not in stock. That grouper is cool too.

Yeah I went there for the first time the other day, some real nice stuff for good prices. I didn't see the grouper will have to look better next time I stop in.

Great store Gregs prices are some of the best around. Gregs also very helpful. He sells you what you need and tells you if a product you want to buy is really worth it. They also have a great selection of corals for good prices. This is my favorite store.

Thumbs Up!

Just got back from Underwater World for the first time.

I must say I'm pretty impressed! The selection of corals is excellent, especially the ORA and other SPS frags!

Prices on both corals and hardgoods are very reasonable. I got a nice acan with at least 3+ adult heads and 5+ babies for $25!

Went there for the first time today........OMG. 2" green SPS milli frags for $10!

I picked up the last one! Thanks for the heads up!

great store

bought a reefkeeper lite 2 weeks ago and greg walked me through step by step on the set up...

Great store. Where I buy all of my stuff from as far as a LFS goes, including everything involving my freshwater tanks as well. very helpful. Honest opinions. Will tell you if you're buying junk or not and will accurately answer any question you'd ever have. They don't try and just sel a product like other stores do, they wanna sell you what is best. Plan on getting my livestock and corals primarily from there (along with members on here and a few things from a nice store in Seekonk, MA I don't wanna advertise in this thread.)

anytime a hobbiest is running the store its bound to be good, i have nothing but good things to say about the crew over there. They took a standard mall fish store over a few years ago and made it into a nice specialty shop. Good stock usually on hand, drygoods on hand and knowlegable staff, and i think it was said but i will say it again, for a mall store the prices are more than reasonable. If you like zoos they are all priced in the same price range no matter what size or what color is fashionable that month. Keep up the good work guys.

Great selection, especially SPS and ORA stuff. Prices have made every visit worthwwhile, and Greg is always cool to chat with and a big help when I need something.

i must say that greg has really stepped his game up down there...his store continues to amaze me every time i walk through the door....trying to pick up 2 new fish from there right now.i just gotta catch this tank first though....he's geting too big for my 120 and greg said he'll take him for me...

Excellent service as always, Picked up a RKL3 the other day and Greg researched for a good half hour wether or not the ALC module would work with it as previously it would only work with the elite. After convincing me it would I had him order it for me. Picked up a frag while I was there as well. Great stuff and great Prices!! Unbelievable service .

Once again, just came back from Greg's store very happy, with a couple things I needed, AND a couple things I just wanted, all at an awesome price.
Oh, and he's got the new Coral RX dip in stock, along with a few other cool things that are fairly new to the market.

This place is great! All of the animals and corals that I saw were healthy, if not thriving. They even had an awesome mantis shrimp! Prices were fair all around. They had good pricing on frozen foods particularly, and possess a good variety of dry goods. All around good store.

Excellent customer service at underwaterworld again this week.Greg switched out a defective ph probe i bought there recently,he even tested the replacement on his system for me before i left the store.

Back