unknown red bugs that look like pods

J

jokersplayground

Ok so I have been seeing these little red bugs all over my tank. They are definitely not red bugs as they don't have the forked tail and they are not red bugs that eat acros cause I have not had sps in a very long time. It seems like they are growing in population and don't seem to be hurting anything. I would just like to know what they are. The look kinda like pods but the are red. Here is a video of them it was recorded in HD but when I uploaded it to YouTube even as HD it comes out blurry. But here's the link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DQcJ9Nh5hrs

If it is red planaria , flat worm exit will kill it but supposedly you have to suck them out as they die so they don't polite the tank.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

yea i cant even get a pick of them. they are definatly not flatworms. i have had flatworms before and these are not them. i have also tried flatworm exit before i made this post and it doesnt effect them, this is also how i know they are not flatworms.

Snap a pic of them and post it , to get a good macro shot with your phones camera, open the camera, hold the phone horizontal, zoom in slightly, while holding the phone like that use your pinky fingers to space the phone away from the glass enough and also use them to support the phone to keep it from shaking, point the camera in the direction of a group of pods, on the screen tap one of the pods to autofocus the camera and snap the pic. This usually works great for these kinds of close ups. Works great for coral pics too. When I say slightly you may have to go more than slightly. Try it if you want .

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

this is the best pic i can get

fac19b45baa91f456bca779670c7a397.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont know how i would have gotten them i have never added them to my tank before. but hey free food

Back