Visiting Boston, What LFS should I see?

Mike1918

Non-member
Hey everyone, I am originally from Winthrop but currently live in Minneapolis. I am going to be visiting Boston from Nov. 23rd to the 30th and was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a couple of LFS I could visit while I am home. I'll be staying in Winthrop and the closer the better but I am willing to drive a ways if its worth it. Probably looking to visit 2-3 stores. So if you have a favorite or heard of one that is a can't miss let me know. Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions!

Mike

Coral reef aquarium in Seekonk Ma is also an excellent store though it is a bit of a drive.

yeah for months, i give them all alot of business but keep telling me there going to order it, probably to just get me in there to spend money on something else, almost ready to take my chances online

yeah for months, i give them all alot of business but keep telling me there going to order it, probably to just get me in there to spend money on something else, almost ready to take my chances online

Ordered special things from all 3 mentioned above and never had a problem and always got my stuff the next week!!

Back