Welcome to BRS on VB4 - Thank you Delta!

maurod

Non-member
Folks,

I, on behalf of the BOD and all members of the Boston Reefers Society would like to thank Greg Thevenin for the work he has done on this upgrade.

Greg has put in many hours of his own time, on this upgrade. If it wasn't for his hard work and that of the other administrators that have worked with him and have come before him, we would not have this fine site for us all to use.

Hopefully in the coming weeks we will see all new features and reap the benefits of the new infrastructure.

Thanks again Greg and all the others that make this site run!

Mauro DiBenedetto

Vice President
Boston Reefers Society

Last edited:
thanks for all the hard work Greg...
Looking forward to seeing what new features there will be.

Must admit I like the look of the old forum better, but maybe I just need to get used to this one. And I am sure all the features will outweigh the look...

A big thanks Greg... Can't wait to see all the goodies :D

Must admit I like the look of the old forum better, but maybe I just need to get used to this one. And I am sure all the features will outweigh the look...

I had the same feeling... I'm just used to the old forum but I'm sure I'll catch on quickly :p

Must admit I like the look of the old forum better, but maybe I just need to get used to this one.
I'll have to agree with -B- on this. Everything is working great however. Good job on the upgrade to ensure all old data was migrated properly.

thanks for all the hard work Greg...
Looking forward to seeing what new features there will be.

+1 on all of this

Thanks everyone, it has been a long trek and I didn't do it alone.

When we started this it was Me, Shawn H, Mauro D. Jay M was just coming on to the scene flooding his way into the group,
but none the less has logged many hours as well.

I can't count the amount of times we moved the forum at this point. But it
was worth it to keep down time to a minimum and all the data in tact.

If it were not for everyone behind the scenes working countless hours we wouldn't be this far today. Each step we took we solved
more problems, so it is nice to finally be adding new features instead of patching obsolete one.

But like I said it wasn't a one man show and everyone involved move it forward, everyone brought something of value to the club.

For that I am thankful to everyone else involved.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back