well, crap I used an old credit card..

ShadowACE

Non-member
Don't know why it took almost two weeks for my bank to kick it back, but I used an old credit card number to pay my membership on the 10th of February.

I got the email this morning, and the account has been updated, and according to Paypal, the transaction will post on the 29th of February.

Sorry!!

UPDATE: I double checked MY records, and according to my bank transactions, the $20 was taking from my checking account on the 13th of February along with another purchase, but I don't see a record of the transaction on my paypal statement. I have to contact paypal and see what the heck is going on.

Maybe your financial department can shed some light on this? Maybe it has something to do with that 'automatic renewal' thing? I'm lost... I knew the subscription was ending, so I renewed..not realizing ( possibly?) that membership was going to be automatically renewed anyway?

I just checked our paypal records and it doesn't seem like we got a transaction from your account. Can you pm me the name on the paypal address if it's different than the name attached to your BRS account so I can double check again.

Back