What are these corals worth?

Arsalan

____LifeLongLearner____ BRS BoD
Officer
BRS Member
I have some corals growing too big and i wanna make room for frags. I have no idea what the going rate is so i’m wondering if you all can help me price them:

1. basketball size acropora Nasuta, about 12” round and 10”+ tall, grew it from a 1” frag
2. basketball size hollywood stunner chalice about 12” round, grew from a 4” frag
3. basketball size Toadstool, about 12”+ round and tall when open, grown in my tank from a 3” frag
4. 8-10” orange cap, grown in my tank from a 1” frag
5. a bunch of about 6” green tree leathers, grew from specs left on rocks when i pulled their mothers off last year

TIA!

Attachments

• IMG_2645.jpeg
    IMG_2645.jpeg
    286.1 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2646.jpeg
    IMG_2646.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2653.jpeg
    IMG_2653.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_2648.jpeg
    IMG_2648.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2651.jpeg
    IMG_2651.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 153
I'm not sure how much they are worth, but you might be able to earn some money on the side by giving reefing lessons.

Just sayin'

Gary

Unfortunately I think they’re all weeds and not worth anything…you’re best just giving them away. Sorry bro, I can be there first thing in the morning to take them off your hands

Unfortunately I think they’re all weeds and not worth anything…you’re best just giving them away. Sorry bro, I can be there first thing in the morning to take them off your hands
In that case i should post up in the free section. But I dono man, I’ll have to find someone who’ll make sure they stay alive though…
i joke i joke

I'm not sure how much they are worth, but you might be able to earn some money on the side by giving reefing lessons.

Just sayin'

Gary
Haha thanks, i’ll keep my day job for now

Most people probably don’t have the tank space to home those corals. Price is in the eye of the buyer though. Someone with a large system could benefit from large corals to fill in.

Can try to trade into a shop, if your not in a big rush it never hurts to price high and lower price over time. Good Luck and nice looking corals

Can try to trade into a shop, if your not in a big rush it never hurts to price high and lower price over time. Good Luck and nice looking corals
thanks, that’s the route i’m leaning on going. seems like it’s not worth a lot to everyone else

Back