What ever happened to the tobiko pooled order?

As announced at the meeting, the order got stuck in Memphis with Fedex and was not to arrive on that Friday as expected. I cancelled it because of the risk the eggs would spoil. And because it would have arrived on Saturday during the meeting when I was one hour from my house. I really did not want to deal with this the day of the meeting.

The vendor agreed to tell Fedex to destroy the product, not deliver it, and they would not charge us. Nevertheless, Fedex delivered the eggs while I was at the meeting and my wife signed for it because she didn't know otherwise. Because we signed for it, the vendor says we own it. I am disputing the charge with the vendor.

Everthing was still fresh enough with some remaining ice in the ice packs. I broke it into small packages and froze it. So, depending on what happens with the vendor discussions, I will bring the goods to the next meeting for those still interested.

Sorry to leave everybody in the dark for a while - Fish food hasn't been a priority. I know that's hard to believe. :) I guess you could say, we still have a pooled order, but it's delayed one month and I don't know what it will cost.

Shallowwaters said:
Fish food hasn't been a priority. I know that's hard to believe. :)
Impossible! :D

Question - what exacty is this product? I'm findng some interesting things about it but would like to confirm what it is. Flying fish eggs?

Back