What LFS are around?

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
I saw on Facebook that Jeremy closed his shop down in Seekonk. I got an email a few months back noting that Krystal Klear Aquatics closed for good, over in Charlton.

Where do folks from central MA go to buy fish and supplies these days? Are there any new stores in the area that opened in the last few years?

Krystal Clear killed themselves by moving to that terrible new location at rt 12 and 20 intersection.
I was like customer number 18 on their frequent buyer list. Even worked to help get them as a club sponsor back when the McReeferson's were running BRS. I wish Rodger and Cauleen all the best in whatever they've moved onto. Even if it's retirement. :)

I am one of the owners of Reef Junkeez in Auburn. We just opened May 5th and no, we didn't have a lot at the time, but we are improving weekly as we learn our customers and their needs. Thank you for the recommendation Reefer508. Please stop in any time. We have Frozen foods most other places don't have, we have RO/DI water, premixed saltwater, new tanks up, new fish and inverts arriving weekly, and our frag table came from Jeromy and is completely stocked with anything from $5 frags to complete colonies. :)

European Aquatics in Malden just opened up, give that place a couple months and I really think its going to be an impressive spot.

LTR, Jays, Dong

AA also closed.
I like LTR, I Iike Dong, I like Aquatic Creations in Amherst, NH.

I won't spend a dime at Jays. He doesn't take care of the fish and it breaks my heart. My favorite Oceans in Glass closed last year (owner had non related legal issues) and I have been looking for a suitable replacement.

I've been buying from LTR, online, and members on here.

Back