what to ask for the price

don in mass

Non-member
HELLO i recived these in trade a few weeks ago and i was thinking about tradeing them for a few things i'am looking for but i have no idea what to charge if they want to buy it out right .The green or Jade pocilopora colony is about the size of a softball and split right in middle comes apart and will go right back together .
http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae188/donspofford/P1010391.jpg
also i have a Merulina i think .it's about 5x4
http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae188/donspofford/P1010318.jpg
and the last ? is it possible to have to much of a clean up crew. I bought a crew for a 180 gallon about 10 weeks ago for my 215 gallon and i'am breaking down my 34 gallon red sea max witch has a crew for 50 gallon in it . can i ad that to my 215 gallon or will that be to much .thanks for your time and any help don

not sure about the price but you can't have to much cuc imo. i would try it out and if you noticed that it is too much you could always just take them out. the cuc in there the less cleaning for you.

i don't know about pricing. but i would say you can have to much cuc. they could eat themselves out of food and at that point they all die. then everything they were there to clean comes back and then you don't have a cuc to take care of it. just my thoughts on this subject.

i don't know about pricing. but i would say you can have to much cuc. they could eat themselves out of food and at that point they all die. then everything they were there to clean comes back and then you don't have a cuc to take care of it. just my thoughts on this subject.

+1 CUC needs to be balanced with the available food.

+1 CUC needs to be balanced with the available food.
True. There is a featured article about this in newest issue of Coral magazine.

Even before reading this, I always thought it ridicules that businesses selling clean-up crews would tell you what you needed with respect to your tank capacity. One I see is 58 individuals for a 30g tank. I have a fairly heavily stocked 40b that might have 10 members or less of a c.u.c. and have no algae problems...

True. There is a featured article about this in newest issue of Coral magazine.

Even before reading this, I always thought it ridicules that businesses selling clean-up crews would tell you what you needed with respect to your tank capacity. One I see is 58 individuals for a 30g tank. I have a fairly heavily stocked 40b that might have 10 members or less of a c.u.c. and have no algae problems...

yup, i got a 55 with 3 hermits and 9 snails :)

Back