What's behind your rocks

s_kelley

BRS Member
Hi guys/gals
Today I noticed that my bulldozing urchin knocked a small colony off of one of my rocks. I took off the cover and wedged myself beside the tank so I could grab it. When I did I was like wow! I got a view of the backside of my rock work which I can't usually see. There's all kinds of cool stuff growing back there, including some stuff I thought was long gone. Can't get a pic but was wondering if anyone else has this happen. I have blastos, gap, zenia, and awesome blue mushrooms growing back there. It surprised me cause there's not much light behind/under the rock work but the colors are awesome. I even located a porcelin crab I haven't seen in forever

i always have rocks in the center of the tank and nothing touching the back or sides of the tank. just for easy cleaning and scraping of coraline.

Thought i lost some nice yumas only to realize they were thriving on the back side of my rock work.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

I built my rock work so I can see back there from the side and to be able to get a grabber back there if needed.

Back