Whats up everyone!!

ClamLuvr

Non-member
My name is Keith and I'm from Lowell/dracut area. Just doing my part and saying what's up to everyone. Its cool to see so many people that are into the hobby this close by, def wicked cool. So ya I have a 30 cube running a couple ac70s with CPE and purigen with a side of mp10w. Pretty simple no fish assorted clean up crew and a mix of LPs corals....so ya....wazzzup!

Lol was it something i said?? Anyways....I heard from another member that they are pretty well put together, I look forward to seeing all the tables and the guest speaker.

Lol was it something i said?? Anyways....I heard from another member that they are pretty well put together, I look forward to seeing all the tables and the guest speaker.

Sorry, been busy with work and handling some other things. Sounds like you are all set.

Meetings vary from Speakers, DIY, Auction etc. We try to break it up, so that it is not the same thing month to month.

Some people trade frags and share experiences between activities.

normally there is a very good speaker, one of the BOD makes fish goo, pizza and frag swap................

there is a rumor one of the BOD tastes the food, but u will have to come by to find out if it is true

No no, that wasn't meant for you flame angel lol. You actually said something after reading the thread....great social skills buddy haha. So ya I will def be going so I will keep an eye out for ya.

Maybe you can show me around Frank? And what is BOD...

IMG_20130304_123957_zps78b0c141.jpg

IMG_20130327_204452_zps275ad2c9.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks alot. Ya it is El cheapo 3watt LEDs without optics. It is made by oddysea, its the 60 watt clip on 15" fixture that I modded to sit on top. But I am in the market for something with better coloring.

Last edited:
Looking good! Can't wait to see it when everything grows out. How ya liking the LEDs?

Back