Where to find pickling lime local?

I got mine at Walmart last year but it was seasonal and I can't remember if this is pickling season or not.

I am pretty sure I have an extra container if you want it. Do you need it right away or can I bring it to the meeting? I also need to PU that tort from you. We could do that this weekend if its available.

Kim

Last edited:
i need to restock so i was thinking about getting a new (bottle?/package?). is it difficult to find retail?

armando, I bought a bunch of the greg hiller stuff about a year ago? and never touched it.. Its been sitting in a sealed bucket in my shed. Trade you for a couple frags...
Jeff

Jeff if Armando doesnt take it all I will buy some from you or swap for frags

you should be able to find pickling lime in any grocery store, This time of year.. Hannaford, shaws, star market,stop and shop, wal-mart, K-mart.

You can get it yearround at Rounds Hardware on Rt. 28 in Stoneham, and in summer and fall you should find it in many walmarts and grocery stores.

Nate

Armando you and Ray could split that 25lbs and it should last you a long time. I split a bag from that same buy with mantishuhnter and I still have more than half of what I bought left.

If you want it all take it or if you want some or most I will just take what you dont

Back