Yep...pretty stuffed

start taking pics of them seperate.

here's one that came in as an aquacultered frag... Nice color combo....has blue polyps

Attachments

• left front tank pic 5-25-2012.jpg
    left front tank pic 5-25-2012.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 494
Wow I can't wait to be able to set up my 155 bow but it looks like that won't be for while so sad don't mind me I'll just sit in my corner all sad and disappointed :(

Wow I can't wait to be able to set up my 155 bow but it looks like that won't be for while so sad don't mind me I'll just sit in my corner all sad and disappointed :(

u ever have water in it? did u buy it new or used?

great job ...sir aquaman ...it was very delightful to have viewed your photos ..........its amazing how small you make a 155 gallon bowfront look =]

looks like you have lots of goodies in your tank.
but how come most of the stuffs that you sell are mostly cap and digi, Monti confusa and not those high end ones showing in the pictures

looks like you have lots of goodies in your tank.
but how come most of the stuffs that you sell are mostly cap and digi, Monti confusa and not those high end ones showing in the pictures

alot of those corals pictured r for sale...I've posted them & post them quite often...But to answer back to the statement that montis grow quick!!! They do in an established system... They r great for beginners as well cause they r more forgiving to newbie errors!!!

That tank looks terrific, great growth and colors, it is awesome to see a tank so well established. 7 Years of hard work has paid off.

:encouragement:

nice tank with lots of goodies.
where do you live Brian so I could come over and steal some (when you not home )

great job

I don't even want to know how much you pay per month for that beast... Lol.

I think it's funny how your tank is nicer than most wild coral reefs anywhere in the world, haha.

Back