Zoa Traders Thread!

jdeb101

Non-member
So after seeing all the sweet zoas variety we have among us, I thought it would be a cool idea if a group of us (I'd say 5 minimum to make it worthwhile) joined in to trade a polyp of whatever zoa we got to each other. So for example... if 5 of us did this you would trade 1 polyp to each of the other 4 people and each of them would give you one polyp. So you give up 4 polyps of zoas you already have growing and get 4 different ones! Just think how awesome it would be if 10 of us got in on it!

I'm just throwing the idea out there for now to see whose in. We of course can arrange details such as where to do the trades and so on later. Also, I know zoas go for a wide range of $ value, but I don't want this to be about "my zoa is worth $10 a polyp and yours are only worth $1". I'll be honest I don't have anything worth great money, but I'm not asking you guys to give up your $25 polyp either (though that would be sweet! ;) ).

So anyone that's maybe interested post away!

BRS Mods: Was a bit unsure best place to post this, sorry if in wrong location and feel free to move if necessary.

If anyone is interested, I have some orange/peach zoas and some green (dragon eyes maybe?). I will try to post some pictures either tonight or tomorrow. I also have a silver with brown frill (maybe gorilla nipples?)

Here is what I have to offer:
-Pink & Blue center w/brown skirts (AOG's?)
-Orange w/blue center and green skirt
-Maroon w/green ring
-green palys

I would be in if it is more then 1 polyp. It should be three minimum. I have rastas, green bay packers, radioactive, fire and ice, and some orange with brown skirts.

My schedule isn't the greatest but if the trades happen close to Boston I would be interested. I don't have a ton of options and it seems like other have already offered up what I have but... I have some REALLY neon green palys with long skirts and white lines radiating from the center and gorilla nipples (yellow center with green rim and brown skirt). I also have some rastas and radioactive dragon eyes if I can figure out how to get them off of the rock they are on.

I would be in if it is more then 1 polyp. It should be three minimum. I have rastas, green bay packers, radioactive, fire and ice, and some orange with brown skirts.

That would be better however that would then mean you'd have to trade 12 polyps (assuming only 5 of us went in on this). Whats everyone else think, would 3 for each person be better? What about making the trade kinda like a grab bag or heck... since it's the holidays maybe a yankee swap!? lol :)

In Boston and interested as well. Have rastas, aog, some dragon eye variants, alien eye brown button polyps, and peach paly's. I'll post once I get a few fragged.

Go to the dec 21 meeting in Framingham . We are doing a reef swap.bring a wrapped reef related gift 20.00 or under and get one. .
That would be better however that would then mean you'd have to trade 12 polyps (assuming only 5 of us went in on this). Whats everyone else think, would 3 for each person be better? What about making the trade kinda like a grab bag or heck... since it's the holidays maybe a yankee swap!? lol :)

I've got some bright orange shirts with orange center, purple center with yellow shirts and green venus flies.

Anyone interested, lets post our info in this format so we can organize this a little easier.

Zoa's to trade:
-Pink & Blue center w/brown skirts (AOG's?)
-Orange w/blue center and green skirt
-Maroon w/green ring
-green plays

Going to Dec meeting?
Maybe

Got tons if different higher end zoa frags. Would be intrested if I can find time with my schedual.
Rasta
AOG
Zoker
Red hornet
Fire ice
RDPE
Chong bong
Just to name a few off top of my head

Got tons if different higher end zoa frags. Would be intrested if I can find time with my schedual.
Rasta
AOG
Zoker
Red hornet
Fire ice
RDPE
Chong bong
Just to name a few off top of my head

Awesome! Is everyone else still interested? If yes, let me know whose going to the meeting as this may be the easiest way for us to all make the trades together.

I'm in as I have over 50 types now and none are that common.
At the meeting would be great.

Mohawks
Red Hornets
Blue Hornets
Seduction
Purple People Eaters
Red People Eaters
AOG
GOW
Purple Deaths
Green Deaths
Rare Infused Green/Orange Deaths
Rastas

Many others..
Just to name a few....

Looking for a True Purple Hornet, Joker and Valentines Day Massacer.

Last edited:
Back