Zoas Support Group

Wow 59 but are you missing these…..:)

Believe it or not pic 1 and 2 are the same first under 10K second under actinic.

Attachments

• Picture 149.jpg
    Picture 149.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 098.jpg
    Picture 098.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Picture 169.jpg
    Picture 169.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 110
Thanks, that’s it for Zoas only couple more similar to couple of the pics you posted. I am mostly on the SPS side of the hobby. If you are interested drop an email since this is not the right forum. But sure you have a beautiful collection.

Nothing fancy or super special, but here are a few of my zoas:).

Attachments

• Web-Red-Zoa.jpg
    Web-Red-Zoa.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 113
  • Web-Alien-Eye-Zoa.jpg
    Web-Alien-Eye-Zoa.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 115
  • zoa.jpg
    zoa.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 112
Thanks, that’s it for Zoas only couple more similar to couple of the pics you posted. I am mostly on the SPS side of the hobby. If you are interested drop an email since this is not the right forum. But sure you have a beautiful collection.

Thanks. :)

I only have about 4 more zoas/palys I'm looking for and then my collection is complete.

I only have about 4 more zoas/palys I'm looking for and then my collection is complete.

Riight....sure Peter is that what you are telling your wife:p, 4 more until you see that next zoa/paly you can't live without.

HMM this thread is bringing back memories.
But I can fix your Zoa habit fairly easily
Get yourself a 29 aquapod take months to finally get it the way you want it with 129 different color morphs of zoas and another 18 funky rics/ yumas all that you have diligently spent the last 6 years acquiring. complete this project in June and then come Nov. find just that 1 more specimen you have to have.
Place it in the tank , get 2 new teenagers into your house and be told that the holidays are now your responsibility. five days before Xmas find white fungus on your new colony and "think " you can take the easy way out till the holidays are past.and just treat the new colony and the few surrounding ones. wake up 3 days after Xmas to find your tank white,cloudy and stinky.

Trust me 3 years later and you will still want nothing to do with zoas ;)

Yes, Dawn I had nightmares that something like that might happen many times. I feel your pain. I've had colonies which all of the sudden starts to melt away for no apparent reason.

I have a pretty strict quarantine method which I follow for any newly introduced corals. Which end up killing a few of the corals in quarantine. That's the reason why I only have around 60 different morphs.

HMM this thread is bringing back memories.
But I can fix your Zoa habit fairly easily
Get yourself a 29 aquapod take months to finally get it the way you want it with 129 different color morphs of zoas and another 18 funky rics/ yumas all that you have diligently spent the last 6 years acquiring. complete this project in June and then come Nov. find just that 1 more specimen you have to have.
Place it in the tank , get 2 new teenagers into your house and be told that the holidays are now your responsibility. five days before Xmas find white fungus on your new colony and "think " you can take the easy way out till the holidays are past.and just treat the new colony and the few surrounding ones. wake up 3 days after Xmas to find your tank white,cloudy and stinky.

Trust me 3 years later and you will still want nothing to do with zoas ;)

Some Eye Candies for you night owls.

Attachments

• IMG_8499 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_8499 (Medium).JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_8505 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_8505 (Medium).JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8526 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_8526 (Medium).JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8528 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_8528 (Medium).JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 69
Last ones for tonight...

Attachments

• IMG_8531 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_8531 (Medium).JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8535 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_8535 (Medium).JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_8537 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_8537 (Medium).JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 70
nice rics!!!
I Love the alien eyes
If/When you frag them please LMK as I would love to get a couple I lost the whole colony, one of my original colonies from 6 years ago a few months ago to who knows what LOl and would like to try them out again.

Back