Zoo ID

animal877

Non-member
so i love zoos there one of my favorite corals so when i c a cool looking one i grab it and toss it in my tank. i guess its time to actually know the names of some. these pics were on my phone so unfortunetly the colors didnt really show but hopefully they came up enough. in my tank these things are sweet! the first one is much more red and black there not as close as they appear in this photo, the mid left is also more red in the middle and then bright green outside, mid right is pretty close more yellow tips but that should b close enough for id and bottom same as the last one should b close enough. thanks for the help :)

Attachments

• Zoo 3.jpg
    Zoo 3.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Zoo1.jpg
    Zoo1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Zoo 2.jpg
    Zoo 2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Zoo 4.jpg
    Zoo 4.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 117
first pic looks like aog then the next 2 look like dragon eye and the other might be green lantern not sure tho just my opinion..... i susally dont worry on names just whatever looks cool

yea thats what i go on... honestly i could tell you the names of like 10% of the corals i own, its more like... oh thats cool how much? haha if it dosnt seem much then i take it.

Bottom right is a dragon eye. I bought one frag at Petco for $10, and they called it dragon eye. They might have been wrong.

yea iv seen some there b4 but there asking $10 for like 5-8 heads, that one has like close to 100 on it. due to forum pic size caps i couldent take one of the whole thing.

Back