FS S type Rotifers Price $20 a Large bag

Seapets

Formerly known as Nelson
Hi all i’m growing S type Rotifers
If anybody’s looking for a bag, let me know it’s $20 each Large Zip bag.
I bought it from Reef Nutrition.
They are great for Anemones. All Coral’s as well. I feed my Anemones. every time I do a Rotifers water change. It Keeps my Anemones healthy. in my corals Mushrooms loves it.

Send me a message if you’re interested. for your Reef tanks. Happy Reefing

Hi, what do you feed the rotifers, Nannochloropsis? Easy to grow? I might be interested to get a batch from you and try as well

Hi, what do you feed the rotifers, Nannochloropsis? Easy to grow? I might be interested to get a batch from you and try as well

Hi good morning. I feed Rotifers and thy multiplied by the millions. That’s what I feed Rotifers Diet. You can also raise clowns with the Rotifers

Attachments

• F674D493-4027-4E50-B667-FF03E36A67E5.jpeg
    F674D493-4027-4E50-B667-FF03E36A67E5.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 99
Hi good morning. I feed Rotifers and thy multiplied by the millions. That’s what I feed Rotifers Diet. You can also raise clowns with the Rotifers

And if you want them to multiply, put a heater inside the bucket Temperature at 82. That’s how they multiply.

It’s super easy to multiply the Rotifers. If you’re still interested, send me a message. Thanks.

Still interested but will be another couple weeks until I can set up my culture system with work, travel etc. Will ping you then ok?

Back