FS S type Rotifers Price $20 a Large bag

Seapets

Formerly known as Nelson
BRS Member
Hi all i’m growing S type Rotifers
If anybody’s looking for a bag, let me know it’s $20 each Large Zip bag.
I bought it from Reef Nutrition.
They are great for Anemones. All Coral’s as well. I feed my Anemones. every time I do a Rotifers water change. It Keeps my Anemones healthy. in my corals Mushrooms loves it.

Send me a message if you’re interested. for your Reef tanks. Happy Reefing

Hi, what do you feed the rotifers, Nannochloropsis? Easy to grow? I might be interested to get a batch from you and try as well

Hi, what do you feed the rotifers, Nannochloropsis? Easy to grow? I might be interested to get a batch from you and try as well

Hi good morning. I feed Rotifers and thy multiplied by the millions. That’s what I feed Rotifers Diet. You can also raise clowns with the Rotifers

Attachments

• F674D493-4027-4E50-B667-FF03E36A67E5.jpeg
    F674D493-4027-4E50-B667-FF03E36A67E5.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 97
Hi good morning. I feed Rotifers and thy multiplied by the millions. That’s what I feed Rotifers Diet. You can also raise clowns with the Rotifers

And if you want them to multiply, put a heater inside the bucket Temperature at 82. That’s how they multiply.

And if you want them to multiply, put a heater inside the bucket Temperature at 82. That’s how they multiply.

Saltwater salinity at 1.015 Forgot to mention that my bad. past my bedtime

It’s super easy to multiply the Rotifers. If you’re still interested, send me a message. Thanks.

Still interested but will be another couple weeks until I can set up my culture system with work, travel etc. Will ping you then ok?

Back