120 gallon RR all glass aquarium

nashlake

Rochester, NH
BRS Member
I am ready to order a new rr tank and am looking at the all glass which comes stock with two megaflow overflows.

Two overflows in that tank take up a lot of space. All glass will take special orders, would one megaflow be sufficient for that tank? Any idea how much extra they charge for special ordered tanks?

The email that I got back from all glass just said I could order the tank any way, including with the old style corner overflows, but didnt give pricing.

Thanks

Jeff

I would go with the two corner overflows. Using a single overflow would really limit you on how much flow you could have.

You could also consider a custom overflow design, the thin full back style like a bunch of the tanks at aquarium gallery is a great set up. Maximizes the surface skim and takes up minimal space. I doubt that AGA would build one like that for you, but you could order it with the back predrilled and make the overflow box pretty easily

Don't buy reef ready. Have it drilled in the upper corners and you cam make smaller boxes and have more room. Plus its cheaper but no warranty.

Back