125g to 300g Plans and Prep

Bostoncoral

BRS Member
Hi guys. Im picking up a 300 and transfering everything from my 125 next weekend Feb 15. My plan is to drain and disconnect the 125 and keep all the coral, rock and fish in kiddy pools and totes. This will happen the night before i pick up the tank. The next day ill get the 300 in place and get the plumbing and life support in place and start filling w the extra 200g saltwater i have while also adding the base structure of live rock. And so on and so on until its done.

Ive done a couple tank moves before and i learned its best to have extra gear.

So im asking you guys if you have any totes, heaters, pumps anything like that I could borrow that would be awesome!
I live on the Revere saugus line up on the hill behind the Malden/Revere fire station, but dont mind a little drive to pick anything up if you got it.
Thanks guys
Wish me luck.

Hi guys. Im picking up a 300 and transfering everything from my 125 next weekend Feb 15. My plan is to drain and disconnect the 125 and keep all the coral, rock and fish in kiddy pools and totes. This will happen the night before i pick up the tank. The next day ill get the 300 in place and get the plumbing and life support in place and start filling w the extra 200g saltwater i have while also adding the base structure of live rock. And so on and so on until its done.

Ive done a couple tank moves before and i learned its best to have extra gear.

So im asking you guys if you have any totes, heaters, pumps anything like that I could borrow that would be awesome!
I live on the Revere saugus line up on the hill behind the Malden/Revere fire station, but dont mind a little drive to pick anything up if you got it.
Thanks guys
Wish me luck.
I have 2 44g brutes you can swing by and borrow

Back